Writer / Editor / Dilettante
Editor at Time Out New York, contributor to Esquire Magazine.
(formerly Vice, Interview, National Geographic,
and a bunch of other thangs)
More people to follow.
- Playboy. Yes, the magazine. Somehow they got their blog game down pat. It’s great.
- Yimmyyao. Needs no explanation.
- TheFrenchRover. Black and white celebrity photos.
- Death + Taxes. Employers!
- RedVelvetTeacake. The mysterious presence behind the Bbook tumblr.
- Shades Of Whatever. Chicago based tomfoolery.
- Cowboy Killr. My roommate, also, strange internet musings.
- Jusqualafin. Scottish sass.
- Laura Taylor. LA based photographer. Incredibly good at her job.
- Max Huffman. This kid is like - what? - 18? and is already an amazing comic artist. Just moved to NYC. Expect good things.
- Vice Magazine. Consistently entertaining.
- Short Form Blog. One of the best news blogs on here.
- Hyde Or Die. Do you like art? Then here is a blog for you.
- Magnificent Ruin. More art, this time with some well-placed snark thrown in.
- Dubliner. Irish photographer for Vice, The Guardian, other publications. Nice guy.
- Nevver. My personal favorite, and one that I shamelessly rip off.