1. What does it all mean?
2. If that’s all that it means, does it mean that I get a refund?
3. What did I do with my receipt?
4. Can I see the wine list?
5. Can I get more bread, at least?
1. What is love?
2. Why can’t I find love?
3. Oh, that’s love?
4. Why does love look like that?
5. Surely that isn’t love. Where are the doves? The waterfalls? The sunsets?
1. Why are we here?
2. Why do we not like those people?
3. Wait, we don’t like them because they’re over there and not here?
4. So, the whole reason we, as a humanity, the overarching bullet point of our civilization, has been to dislike people because they’re not from where we’re from and we haven’t talked to them yet? We’re all pretty similar as people.
5. Didn’t that “I dont like that guy because he’s from there” problem get solved with sports?
6. It didn’t? Jesus. That’s depressing.