Writer / Editor-at-large / Traveler
Esquire, Vice, Ask.com, Style Con, TheBlot, Ralph Lauren Magazine
Editor-in-chief of the sporadically updated but impeccably curated
Great Jobs For Me:
- Social Media Checker-Upper-On.
- Professional Quipper.
- Keeping It Real Guy. Things not being kept real around the office? I will say what everyone is thinking to that person / group of people. For money.
- President Of The Selena Fan Club (position has been vacant since 1995)
- A koala / Jeremy Piven’s professional body double.
- Movie critic for High Times magazine.
- Activia™ spokesperson for the 18-35 demographic. (“WASSUP, GENERATION Y? KEEP YO SHITS ON THE REG!”)
- flowerandbee likes this
- herdivineshadow said:If I employed you as a koala, would you wear the ears? That would be adorable. You could hang out in the living room being a koala and eat cake. Yeah, sorry, you get paid in cake.
- Show more notes